Build a Thriving and High Performing Organization
Tribal Leadership is about leveraging the natural groups within a tribe to build a thriving organization no matter how small it may be. A Tribal Leader begins by recognizing which stage you have, and doesn’t stop until you reach Stage Five.
At the next Refresh meet-up Kevin Fadely will lead us through a discussion of leading tribes. This overview will include
- Learning how leveraging culture is the next untapped well for organizational performance
- Learning how to shift dysfunctional behavior, mismanagement and errant leadership within most teams and organizations
- Learning how to shift from individual performance to group performance.
- Learning how to identify the cultural stage of your organization.
- Learning how to harness the full power of the tribe to get more done.
About Kevin Fadely
Kevin Fadely has been involved in assisting Organizations in workplace strategy and execution for over 20 years. He currently provides consultation to clients in the DC market for Allsteel Inc. which is a 2 Billion dollar company. His current clients include Microstrategy, ICF International, CGI and GSA Public Building Services.
In addition to this role Kevin is the Operational Manager for iTeam212 – a group of executive leaders who share knowledge of corporate trends and lead focus groups to assist organizations in creating best practices and many other facets of Organizational Excellence. He is also President of Shenandoah Valley Sports League which focuses on developmental issues in both academics and sports in the Shenandoah County area.
Kevin has given talks at the JLL National Sales Academy, iTeam212 meetups and IFMA gatherings. He lives in Woodstock with his wife, 2 kids and 2 dogs.